Our knowledge translates
into your power 

Welcome to GPL Tax & Accounting. Our tax professionals
can implement strategies catered to you while maintaining
the solid regulatory compliance and high ethical standards you need.

Contact us. We can help!

Tax Preparation

Our team of Tax Gurus can handle all your tax preparation needs. GPL has the expertise to give you the tax savings you want and the knowledge to provide the tax code compliance you need. Whether it’s unfiled returns from past years, local or federal business return preparation, or help defining a new tax strategy following a major life change, we are here to serve you.

Accounting & CFO

When you partner with GPL Tax & Accounting, you can take your mind off the numbers and put it to work growing your business. Whether you need accounting services, or a CFO to clarify the strengths and weaknesses of your operation, we can put together a solution that is tailor-made for your budget and needs.

International Taxes

Let GPL keep your tax planning strategies compliant and up-to-date in the rapidly changing environment of international taxation. Whether you are an American ex-pat who still has U.S. tax obligations, a non-resident alien with U.S.-sourced income, or a resident alien who wants to be sure you’re properly reporting income from other countries, our Tax Gurus are sure to find the most advantageous tax situation for you.

Tax Resolution

Our extensive experience with state and federal audits is always at your disposal. Need to straighten out your personal and business tax situation? Whether you need full audit representation or just need help understanding how to respond to a tax notice, our dream team of Enrolled Agents and Tax Specialists can help. We can get you compliant and show you how to stay that way.

Contact Us,
We Can Help

Our tax specialists, accountants, and business advisors are here to put their expertise to work for you. Whether you’re changing jobs, moving around the world, starting your own business, or looking for a way to take your existing company to the next level, our team can help. We have seen it all, and we have the solutions you need.

Contact us today for a free consultation. You can also just send us a question, and we will respond within 72 hours.


8 + 10 =

About Us

GPL Tax & Accounting is here to handle your personal and business tax preparation and planning needs. We can also handle your bookkeeping and accounting requirements. GPL provides all the tools and know-how you need to be in the best tax position while staying compliant with all tax regulations.

Learn More


Is rental income taxable?

Yes. In the U.S., you pay taxes on the amount left after you deduct all allowable and documented expenses from the rents paid.

What is the difference between Form 1040 and Form 1040EZ?

The 1040EZ is the simplest tax form. You can use it if your income is less than $100,000 per year and is from wages, salary, and tips reported on a W2, from unemployment compensation, your taxable interest is not more than $1,500, and you do not itemize your deductions. You cannot use a 1040EZ if you plan to claim dependents.

What is the difference between Form 1040A and Form 1040NR?

The 1040A is a simplified tax form that citizens and permanent residents of the United States use to file their tax returns. Form 1040NR is used by non-resident aliens who need to report income taxable in the U.S.

Is my company too small to need a CFO?

The need for sound financial management is not a function of size. Small companies as well as large ones benefit from the services of a CFO, but small companies usually don’t need these services on a day-to-day basis. That’s where GPL comes in. We provide a way for companies of all sizes to get the financial management they need, as they need it, without the cost of a full-time executive officer.

Contact Us

12220 113th AVE NE
Suite #100
Kirkland, WA 98034

Tel. (425) 502 9465
Fax. (425) 449 8712

Contact Us