Recently, the Washington Department of Revenue made some changes to their business licensing system. In an effort to keep your business license renewal a smooth process, we have included the DOR’s instructions here. All online business license renewals MUST use My DOR.
The steps are as follows:
- Go to dor.wa.gov
- Log in using your SAW (Secure Access Washington) user ID and password, or click Sign Up to create one.
- Click Get Started next to Business Licensing
- If you don’t see your business listed, click Add Access to an Existing Business under the I want to…
- Enter your UBI number and the letter ID found at the top of your renewal letter to confirm access to your business.
- Click the orange alert to start your renewal.
Please allow yourself a little extra time to create a secure profile and use My DOR.
Please feel free to reach out to us at GPL for any concerns, questions, or comments regarding this change.