Business Tax Preparation Services
GPL’s tax specialists are in the business of solving your tax problems. We provide the tools and know-how to make the various tax filings you have have to worry about as a business owner as worry-free for you as possible. Our unique approach to working with our clients, by leveraging cloud technologies and keeping our business hours flexible, enables us to serve you the way you want. When we take on the preparation of your business tax returns, you can turn your energies to growing the business you love.
- Provide coordinated accounting and tax services, to the level desired.
- Prepare returns for corporations and partnerships (Forms 1120, 1120S and 1065).
- Prepare your quarterly and annual payroll and unemployment returns ( Forms 940 and 941).
- Prepare all state tax returns – sales tax, B&O tax, franchise tax, and more.
- Prepare all types of Form 1099s and Form W2.
- Provide coordinated tax planning between individual owners and the business entities.
Question: Is an S corporation required to pay quarterly estimated tax?
Answer: An S corporation must make installment payments of estimated tax if the total of the following taxes is $500 or more:
- The tax on built-in gains,
- The excess net passive-income tax, and
- The investment credit recapture tax.
We take a unique approach to engaging with our clients–we listen to your needs and concerns, and tailors services to meet them. At GPL, you are viewed as an individual and treated as a friend and partner. We have the expertise and resources found at the large accounting firms, but we are dedicated to providing the personalized service of a small practice. We will work with you in the manner that fits your needs and schedule, making the tax filing process easy and accessible for you and with the assurance of the best tax advantages you are entitled to under state, federal, and international tax laws.
GPL Tax & Accounting is here to handle your personal and business tax preparation and planning needs. We can also handle your bookkeeping and accounting requirements. GPL provides all the tools and know-how you need to be in the best tax position while staying compliant with all tax regulations.
Why should I hire a tax preparer?
Can I write off the interest I paid the IRS when I paid my taxes late?
I’m a professional delivery driver, and I got a speeding ticket while driving for work. Can I write that off as a business expense?
12220 113th AVE NE, Suite #100,
Kirkland, WA 98034
Tel. (425) 502 9465 | Fax. (425) 449 8712