Effie Bar-Caspi, COO



Effie’s early career included being Administrative Assistant to a Colonel in the Israeli Army, followed by managing the administrative side of a Pro-Bono Legal program for three years. Effie earned her LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws) from the Netanya Academic College Law School (class of 2003), and was admitted to the Israeli Bar Association. After practicing Law in Israel for a couple of years, Effie and her husband relocated to Redmond, WA. With a fresh start in a new country, Effie began working at Wells Fargo Bank. After a short period as a Lead Teller, she was sent to Banker Training, graduating first in her class. During her four year tenure at Wells Fargo Bank, her outstanding customer service skills and sales performance earned her top ranking among the bankers in the district.

Effie joined GPL at the beginning of 2010 and assumed the position of Manager. Her responsibilities include customer and partner relations as well as developing and driving GPL’s day-to-day operations. Her passion for learning, her excellent people skills, and the joy of working in a fun, happy environment makes it all a pleasure to be a part of GPL team. Outside of work, Effie enjoys her life in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and three children.

About Us

GPL Tax & Accounting is here to handle your personal and business tax preparation and planning needs. We can also handle your bookkeeping and accounting requirements. GPL provides all the tools and know-how you need to plan and grow your business, while staying compliant with local, state, federal, and international tax regulations.

Learn More


Is rental income taxable?

Yes. In the U.S., you pay taxes on the amount left after you deduct all allowable and documented expenses from the rents paid.

What is the difference between Form 1040 and Form 1040EZ?

The 1040EZ is the simplest tax form. You can use it if your income is less than $100,000 per year and is from wages, salary, and tips reported on a W2, from unemployment compensation, your taxable interest is not more than $1,500, and you do not itemize your deductions. You cannot use a 1040EZ if you plan to claim dependents.

What is the difference between Form 1040A and Form 1040NR?

The 1040A is a simplified tax form that citizens and permanent residents of the United States use to file their tax returns. Form 1040NR is used by non-resident aliens who need to report income taxable in the U.S.

Is my company too small to need a CFO?

The need for sound financial management is not a function of size. Small companies as well as large ones benefit from the services of a CFO, but small companies usually don’t need these services on a day-to-day basis. That’s where GPL comes in. We provide a way for companies of all sizes to get the financial management they need, as they need it, without the cost of a full-time executive officer.

Contact Us

11820 Northup way,
Suite E-310,
Bellevue, WA 98005

Tel. (425) 502 9465
Fax. (425) 449 8712

Contact Us