Internal Compliance Review Services
Tax regulations are constantly changing on a local, national, and international level. Government agencies select companies for compliance assurance audits on a random basis to make sure they are adhering to established provisions and regulations and paying all required taxes. Few things can be more damaging to operating capital than a huge, unexpected tax bill because you have unknowingly not been paying local taxes. The ensuing fines and penalties may bury your company. GPL’s specialists are here to protect you from that eventuality by catching oversights before government auditors do.
- Perform a full review of you books and accounting procedures to make sure your business is operating within the scope of current regulations issued by different taxing authorities.
- Verify that all of the various taxes and fees are being properly paid in a timely fashion.
- Verify that all withholdings of payroll taxes are being performed and properly deposited with the right government agencies.
- Chart the most effective ways to bring your company back into compliance if we find that it is not.
- Advise you on how to deal with taxing authorities when needing to address non-compliancy issues.
- Provide recommendations and establish procedures that will help keep you compliant in the future.
GPL’s accounting team has experience working with all kinds of businesses that operate in all kinds of environments. Whether your business operates in just one state or in five different countries, we have the experience, skill, and know-how to review your books and assure compliance with tax and bookkeeping regulations. We can find problems before the government does and show you how to make corrections before it’s too late.
The goal, of course, is to make sure that you are never non-compliant, but if mistakes have occurred, we will help minimize the impact to your business.
GPL Tax & Accounting is here to handle your personal and business tax preparation and planning needs. We can also handle your bookkeeping and accounting requirements. GPL provides all the tools and know-how you need to be in the best tax position while staying compliant with all tax regulations.
What is an internal compliance assurance review?
What is a compliance audit?