Mary Beth Felker, CB

Account Manager


Mary Beth Felker joined GPL’s staff in February of 2014 and brings a diverse business background to the company. She has been around accounting all of her life and owned her own business in the music industry for 14 years, helping artists develop and grow. Whether helping the starving artist or a struggling new business, her passion lies in assisting small businesses as they develop and grow. Her past experience as a business owner, gives her insight and understanding into the challenges and rewards business owner’s face. Mary Beth holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Oregon and holds her national Certified Bookkeeper certification through the American Institute of Public Bookkeepers. (AIPB) She is currently working on her certification as an Intuit Quickbooks ProAdvisor. She enjoys volunteer work and has served on numerous committees and boards of regional non-profit associations through the years. When she’s not ‘counting beans’ at the office, she enjoys digging in the dirt and growing as much of her own food as possible. She brings her conviction of sustainable living to the business environment where she is an advocate for new business practices that incorporate a balance of social, economic and environmental responsibility. Mary Beth loves discovering new technology and hearing about new business ideas that promote sustainability. Please feel free to drop her a message and share your ideas and experiences with her.

About Us

GPL Tax & Accounting is here to handle your personal and business tax preparation and planning needs. We can also handle your bookkeeping and accounting requirements. GPL provides all the tools and know-how you need to plan and grow your business, while staying compliant with local, state, federal, and international tax regulations.

Learn More


Is rental income taxable?

Yes. In the U.S., you pay taxes on the amount left after you deduct all allowable and documented expenses from the rents paid.

What is the difference between Form 1040 and Form 1040EZ?

The 1040EZ is the simplest tax form. You can use it if your income is less than $100,000 per year and is from wages, salary, and tips reported on a W2, from unemployment compensation, your taxable interest is not more than $1,500, and you do not itemize your deductions. You cannot use a 1040EZ if you plan to claim dependents.

What is the difference between Form 1040A and Form 1040NR?

The 1040A is a simplified tax form that citizens and permanent residents of the United States use to file their tax returns. Form 1040NR is used by non-resident aliens who need to report income taxable in the U.S.

Is my company too small to need a CFO?

The need for sound financial management is not a function of size. Small companies as well as large ones benefit from the services of a CFO, but small companies usually don’t need these services on a day-to-day basis. That’s where GPL comes in. We provide a way for companies of all sizes to get the financial management they need, as they need it, without the cost of a full-time executive officer.

Contact Us

11820 Northup way,
Suite E-310,
Bellevue, WA 98005

Tel. (425) 502 9465
Fax. (425) 449 8712

Contact Us