Join Our Team
GPL is a boutique consulting firm that specializes in international and domestic tax and accounting. Our quest is to be the key player on our clients’ financial dream team. We provide year-round services and support to educate and empower clients to achieve their goals and financial destiny.We are a young, energetic company that is growing rapidly, like the many businesses we work with. GPL values its hardworking staff by ensuring they are happy and healthy through flexible schedules, fun events, yoga and personal trainer classes and a comprehensive benefits package.
Want to hear some more? Read what our employees have to say about us Send your resume today!
The GPL Difference:
- Innovation: we think beyond the debits and credits
- FinTech: we employ the latest technologies to enhance the work environment and productivity
- Proactive Client Support: year-round accounting, bookkeeping, and tax preparation and consulting services on an ongoing basis, not just during “tax season”
- CFO Services: expert guidance for small business owners who want to take their business to the next level
- We Say Yes: we don’t shy away from emerging industries, such as Cannabis, or complex tax situations such as foreign transactions
- Diverse Clientele: we provide solutions for high net worth individuals with complex tax structures, small-business owners and startups, and people with broad investment portfolios
- Community Connections: We provide our clients access to a network of professionals in a variety of fields such as financial services, legal services, real estate, mortgage, banking, and risk management
GPL Tax & Accounting is here to handle your personal and business tax preparation and planning needs. We can also handle your bookkeeping and accounting requirements. GPL provides all the tools and know-how you need to be in the best tax position while staying compliant with all tax regulations.
Is rental income taxable?
What is the difference between Form 1040 and Form 1040EZ?
What is the difference between Form 1040A and Form 1040NR?
Is my company too small to need a CFO?