Relocation Assistance Services
You already have enough to worry about with relocating to another country, so let GPL take a little of the stress away by helping you get situated financially. We can help you chart the easiest course to:
- Building a credit history – essentially for many aspects of life in the U.S.
- Finding the right place to live – go from renting to owning your own home, without costly missteps.
- Getting familiar with working life in America – which is a very different experience than virtually anywhere else in the world.
- Filing the right tax returns, at the right times, and with the right authorities – the U.S. tax system is multi-layered, varies depending on where in the nation you life, and very complex under the surface. We can prevent early misunderstandings from becoming big problems for you in the future.
- Securing health coverage – people in the U.S. are responsible for paying for their own health care and health insurance plans.
- Getting the right kinds of U.S. IDs and tax identification numbers.
Question: Why do I need a credit card? Can’t I just pay cash for everything like I do back home?
Answer: Many American landlords check “credit scores” before renting to you. You will also get more favorable loan rates if you have a good credit history
GPL Tax & Accounting is an international firm based in the US with staff from Israel, India, and other nations around the world. We understand the difficulty first-hand of relocating to the U.S., and our experience can make arriving and getting settled in the U.S. easier for you. We are at the center of an eco-system of knowledge, and we can help you get the connections you need to start your new life.
GPL Tax & Accounting is here to handle your personal and business tax preparation and planning needs. We can also handle your bookkeeping and accounting requirements. GPL provides all the tools and know-how you need to plan and grow your business while staying compliant with local, state, federal, and international tax regulations.
What do I need to file taxes in the US?
When are my state income taxes due?
How do I file my Washington State income tax return?