With many city mayors and state governors now issuing Stay at Home Orders, many people are now wondering what this means for the people of this country.
These orders are meant to slow the spread of this virus and protect those most vulnerable to this virus. Most cities and states agree that the following stipulations apply to this order:
- We are to remain in our homes. We are not to go out to public places except for the following:
- To get food
- To care for a family member or friend
- To receive necessary health care
- To go to an essential job (listed below)
- You may go outside to walk, run, hike, biking, etc. Although, you may not do so in a group setting, it is okay to do this alone.What is an essential job? Below is a list of essential jobs. Please see your state’s policies for amendments to this list.
- Healthcare workers
- Law enforcement
- Grocery store workers
- Pharmacy workers
- Communication workers (IT data centers, operators, certain call centers)
- Defense systems support
- Public Works
- Accounting and Tax professionals
GPL cares for the health and safety of our clients and their families, their employees, and all people throughout this world. Because GPL has had a work from home policy in place for many years, we were fully prepared for our staff to work remotely without interrupting the flow of work for our clients. If you have any questions or needs, please reach out to us via email or call us at (425) 502-9465.
Internal and Operations:
Goverment Reliefe & Taxes quick links:
Employees & HR:
Cash and financing: