Job Responsibilities Section:
Our diverse client base requires a senior tax preparer that is experienced in multiple business structures and formations. Job responsibilities include:
- Federal and international tax preparation for business and individuals
- Work directly with clients to implement federal and international tax strategies focused on the mitigation of overall taxes for individual and business success, with potential and existing clients.
- Recognize, research, document and resolve complex technical tax issues.
- Working with clients to prepare financial records to support prepared tax compliance.
Here are our 3 outcomes for the first year to become a hero as Tax Preparer:
- Accurately prepare all returns assigned to you, with only 10% extended
- Apply the review notes you receive from management to current work product and not repeat omissions or corrected errors
- Nurture client relationships by adhering to response and preparation deadline/turnaround times set forth by GPL management
Preferred Experience and Abilities:
- Licensed CPA, EA or JD, preferred but not required
- 3 or more years of domestic and/or international tax compliance and consulting
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Working in a multi-client environment
- Previously interaction with high net worth families, trusts and estates
- Working knowledge of accounting and tax theory and practice
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Intuit QuickBooks (desktop and online), CCH Access and/or CCH ProFX
Only resumes that reflect the required qualifications and experience level will be considered.
GPL Tax & Accounting is here to handle your personal and business tax preparation and planning needs. We can also handle your bookkeeping and accounting requirements. GPL provides all the tools and know-how you need to plan and grow your business, while staying compliant with local, state, federal, and international tax regulations.